Tổng số lượt xem trang

Thứ Hai, 9 tháng 4, 2012

My Sports Clock - Football

 















Because getting up in the morning sometimes requires a Hail Mary.
You’re the kind of guy that can run the two-minute drill in his sleep, right? Yeah, more like in your dreams! Well, my friend, it’s time to wake up and see what your really made of. That’s because you’re My Sports Clock Football is going off and the only way to turn it off is by throwing it up against the wall!
As long as you’re not Brett Favre, you ought to be safe throwing this unique, football-shaped alarm clock against the wall in the mornings to shut it off. My Sports Clocks come suited to fit your favorite sport and if you fancy yourself like the Iron Man, then you can’t go wrong with the My Sports Clock Football.
Size: 6 3/4 inches by 3 3/4 inches
Includes:
Clock
Battery
Custom Base
Instructions
1 Year Limited Warranty



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét